Este es el extracto de la entrada.
IN THIS BLOG YOU HAVE TO FULLFIL THE TASKS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR YOU TO DO, AS MENTIONED IN THE TRACKSTAR WEBQUEST. YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO RETUEN TO THE WEBQUEST AND RESORT TO ANY INFORMATION YOU ARE ASKED FOR TO ACCOMPLISH.
Your task is to watch a video about the greenhouse effect and global warming and to do exercises that are prepared on the basis of the video. You have to clik on the task and watch the video then answer the questions below:
- What do you associate the greenhouse effect and global warming with? Write down your ideas.
- Watch the video agian and decide whether the sentences are TRUE (T) or FALSE (F).
- a) Only three gases are the components of the air blanket. T/F
- b) The greenhouse effect occurs when the sunlight passes through the atmosphere and strikes the Earth. T/F
- c) The Earth absorbs all the lights passed through the atmosphere. T/F
- d) The burning of coal, oil and natural gas has no influence on the amount of greenhouse gases emitted to the atmosphere. T/F
- e) CO2 is the abbreviation for Carbon Dioxide. T/F
- f) 40% stands for the CO2 T/F
- g) As humans cut down forests, the capacity of trees to remove CO2 from the air is not diminished. T/F
- h)Global warming occurs as a result of an increase in the world’s surface temperature. T/F
- What are the main greenhouse gases? Enumerate them below.
Well done! Now that you have made all the exercises, you are aware of what the greenhouse effect and the global warming consist in and why they are so dangerous for our Planet.This knowledge will help you think about how you can contribute to stopping these processes and become a real hero who will save our home, the Earth, from danger.
GO BACK TO TRACKSTAR AND FULLFIL THE TASKS THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN WIKI.